[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part II

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:41:34 -0500

According to your boot messages, it was loaded at boot time. Something=20=

must have
unloaded it. I have no idea why this happens. Usually, the driver=20
should not get
unloaded automatically.

Check to see if you have this entry in your /etc/modules.conf file:
alias scsi_hostadapter fdomain

If not, try to add it and see if this makes a difference.