[sane-devel] Re: scanner not recognised part IIHello again,

Paul Frisson paulfrisson@skynet.be
Sun Feb 29 21:43:25 GMT 2004

OK, I understand.

The rescan with the script gave :=20
 ./rescan-scsi-bus.sh
Host adapter 0 (ide-scsi) found.
Scanning hosts  0 channels 0 for
 SCSI target IDs  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 , LUNs  0
Scanning for device 0 0 0 0 ...
OLD: Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
      Vendor: PLEXTOR  Model: CD-R   PX-W1210A Rev: 1.10
      Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
0 new device(s) found.
0 device(s) removed.

So still no scanner. Nothing changes when I turn it off and then on.

Still thinking it is a bug in fedora core 1, so I'll probably have to wait =
for=20
the next stable version, hoping the bug will have been found and properly=20
removed.=20

Thank you again for your help, it made me do things I never did in linux, s=
o I=20
really started using it more and appreciating it, and as I said, feeling mo=
re=20
at ease in linux, so it was very usefull even if the scanner stays dumb.

PF

Le Dimanche 29 F=E9vrier 2004 23:29, Karl Heinz Kremer a =E9crit :