[sane-devel] problems with microtek X6 scanner in TMA mode

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 21:52:24 +0100

Hi Joachim,

I hope I found the bug. It is in the function 'attach'. There are several
calls like

status = scsi_read_attributes(&md->info[MD_SOURCE_ADF], md->name,
MD_SOURCE_ADF);

They all must have the first parameter  &md->info[0] so that they look like:

status = scsi_read_attributes(&md->info[0], md->name, MD_SOURCE_ADF);

Are you able to check if this is the solution to the problem by recompiling
SANE with this modification? (The best thing is to use the source rpm provided
by SUSE and modify them.)

Karsten