[sane-devel] USB/Parallel Scanner pages

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan@buzzard.me.uk
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 08:13:50 +0000

Due to problems with the ISP that was hosting my domain these pages have
probably been unavailable for at least the last week and remain so.

I have managed to wrestle one of my domains from this bunch of jokers
and you should now be able to find the pages at

    http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/scanners.html
    http://www.buzzard.me.uk/jonathan/scanners-usb.html

As I am off abroad skiing, it will be sometime before the buzzard.org.uk
domain is sorted out and they can be viewed on their original page.

Even when it does I intend to make these the primary URL's for the
said pages so if you could update any URL's to these I would be grateful.
There is no major rush other than buzzard.org.uk is unreachable at the
moment) as I intend to keep the domain indefinitely.

JAB.

Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44 1661-832195