[sane-devel] HP Scanjet 3670...

Mickael Profeta mike@alezan.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 15:50:36 +0100

Hi,

Sanjay.Chigurupati@lntinfotech.com has a HP scanjet 2400 and it seems to
be the same driver.
After the mail of mancio_and@libero.it we just received, I think I am
the last one to try to write a driver for this scanner :( If I forget
someone just send an e-mail...

Personnaly, I just defend my PhD and due to that I had no time to go on
with this driver, but now i will have much time and I am still very
interested to do it.

I tried to ask HP for some technical doc but with no results... if you
want to try...
I tried to log the usb transaction under windows, bur unfortunately I
can only log the beginning of the transaction... I don't receive
anything in the log after the preview scan :(

So as you can see we are at the very beginning of this job, but if you
are interested I will be very very happy to collaborate.

Do not hesitate to e-mail me, and we can start a more robust project to
lead to this driver if you want...

Sincerely

Mike