[sane-devel] Re: UMAX Astra 2200 SU via USB

Rainer Lay sane-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:27:11 +0100

Hi,

what I've done:
- get cvs version of backend
- compiled it
- copied manually the libsane-umax.so.1.0.13 to its destination
- startet xsane
- executed a final scan
- verified, that the quality calibration is no available as an option

what I've not done so far:
- checked the scsi solution.
I first have to find a combination of cables and adaptors to connect my
50 pin HD SCSI controller to the 25 pin sub-d scanner :-(

rgds, Rainer