[sane-devel] UMAX backend with sanei_thread, Mac OS-X users please try, OS/2 users please try!

Charles Sprickman spork@fasttrackmonkey.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:16:17 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Oliver Rauch wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I just replaced the fork() calls by sanei_thread_*() calls for the sane-umax
> backend. I tested it wirk fork() and threads on linux. This version is in the
> sane cvs now.
>
> Please could some Mac OS-X and OS/2 users test this version!

I would love to give this a shot...  Anyone else who's built the OS-X
version: do you have a step-by-step guide?  I generally build stuff on my
Mac from Fink, are all the dependencies in Fink (ie: libusb, etc?).

Thanks,

Charles