[sane-devel] Wanted Linux scanner...

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:40:29 -0500

The EPSON Perfection 3200, 2450 and 2400 are fully supported by the
EPSON backend. Other scanners are supported by e.g. the snapscan or the
plusteck backend, but I cannot comment on how good they work (I don't
have access to any of these). The EPSON KOWA IScan software (available
at http://www.epkowa.co.jp/english/linux_e/index.html) supports most
current EPSON scanners.

Karl Heinz