[sane-devel] scanners with document feeders

John C. Vernaleo john@netpurgatory.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:38:40 -0500 (EST)

I've been using an Epson Perfection 1640 with sane for a while.  It has a
document feeder although it gets stuck occasionally, so probably isn't
suitable for very high volume scanning.  I think it was in the $300
range.