[sane-devel] scanners with document feeders

John C. Vernaleo john@netpurgatory.com
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:41:22 -0500 (EST)

I just checked (since I usually use xsane instead of scanimage), but when
I do:
scanimage --source "Automatic Document Feeder" > image.pnm
it scans one page from the feeder, then gives me the prompt back.

And 20 pages work fine in the feeder (the manual says more than that, but
20 seems to be about the most I can put in without increasing the number
of jams).  I have already scanned a few hundred pages of notes from old
grad school classes I took with this scanner, and it (and sane, so thanks
guys) has done a great job so far.

John