[sane-devel] iscan: "Could not send command to scanner"

Ole Jacob Taraldset ojt@gexcon.com
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:04:38 +0100

This might have been an easier fix, but I got a hint in a previous post. I
downloaded an experimental sane-backends package and now iscan works just
fine.

-Ole Jacob

--
Process and Safetey, Dept. of Physics, <www.fi.uib.no>