[sane-devel] RE: Plustek 9630P on RH9

Gerhard Jaeger gerhard@gjaeger.de
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:47:42 +0200

Hi,

in the meantime, I checked this again on my box, and I guess,
that you simply did:
scanimage > out.pnm
In that case, the backend uses the default settings for scanning,
which is about the size you see and what I see in the logs.
If you want to scan more, use either the scanimage options or
a graphical frontend, i.e. xscanimage or xsane.

Ciao,
  Gerhard