[sane-devel] Fujitsu papersize problems, sane-backends-1.0.14

Lee Howard faxguy@howardsilvan.com
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:32:40 -0700

Hello.

I have a Fujitsu M4097Ddm and am using sane-frontends-1.0.12 and
sane-backends-1.0.14.

I am having trouble when using the --papersize options other than
A4/Letter.

If I do:

scanimage --source ADF --papersize Autodetect

or:

scanadf --source ADF --papersize Autodetect

I get:

sane_start: Invalid argument

If I use "--papersize Legal" then the scanning is performed, but the
image files are only letter/A4 size; the image is truncated at the
bottom.

I haven't tried any other options, but I would guess that all
--papersize options other than letter/A4 will not result as expected.

Is this something that is a known bug?  Is it fixed in a development
version?

I'd be happy to provide verbose debugging information if it will help.

Thanks.

Lee.