[sane-devel] planning to write abackend for HP scanjet 3970

Sat, 5 Jun 2004 12:05:27 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 04:48:58PM +0200, JKD wrote:
> I'm new in this list. I own an HP Scanjet 3970 and I'm planning
> to write a backend for this scanner. I would like to know if anybody has
> started to analyze usb protocol of this scanner or if there is any
> developer who is already working on it.

At least I don't remember anyone trying to write a backend. So go
ahead :-)

Please tell us when you have some more information, e.g. logs, chipset
details, documentation. Put that info on a website so we can link to it.

Thanks and good luck,
  Henning