[sane-devel] HP ScanJet 5370C - calibration

Rene Rebe serge@yotvata.com
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:33:42 +0000

Thank you, Rene, for your quick answer.
I do have the last sane version [not cvs], compiled from source [gentoo].
Having vertical lines...

Hi,

On: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 13:12:29 +0000,

    Serge <serge@yotvata.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> My HP scanjet 5370C scanner works. But i get vertical lines. I read
> somewhere here in the list that it seems to be a calibration problem.
> How do i calibrate the scanner?

The scanner is automatically calibrated when needed (for some scanners
for each scan - for other the first time after power-on it is used).

You just seem to run an old SANE/Avision backend version. Getting the
last release should be enough - alternatively the current beta release
code is at the homepage at:

http://www.rocklinux-consulting.de/oss/avision/

Sincerely yours,
  Ren=E9 Rebe