[sane-devel] saned + win32-xsane problem

Keith Clayton keith@claytons.org
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 10:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

No seg fault on the saned end.  Its happily running, waiting to finish
up.  Xsane itself remains responsive.  I can open menus, quit the app,
etc.  Not knowing the xsane code, does it start a child process to
initiate scanning and maybe that process has crashed/hung?

I'll look at the windows machine more.  I can do a tcpdump capture of the
communication if that would be helpful.