[sane-devel] XSane tweaks settings by its own :-(

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
08 Jun 2004 15:44:52 +0200

Hello Gerhard.

This is caused by a rounding in xsane-back-gtk.c line 2218
in function:

static void xsane_back_gtk_value_update(...)

    case SANE_TYPE_INT:
     val = adj_data->value + 0.5;

remove the "+ 0.5" and it should work.

But I am not sure if this will cause other problems.
I think there has been a reason for adding the "+ 0.5"

Oliver