[sane-devel] New MacOS X binary packages

Mattias Ellert mattias.ellert@tsl.uu.se
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:16:12 +0200

Hi!

I have today created a new set of SANE binary packages for MacOS X. The
reason for this is that many things have been fixed in the code since I
created the previous version:

1. sanei_scsi now handles SCSI devices with multiple LUNs correctly on
MacOS X.
2. sane-find-scanner now works for SCSI scanners on MacOS X.
3. the last backends that still used fork instead of sanei_thread have
been converted. (At least I believe there is noone left, but I haven't
read every line of code in the repository. If you find a backend still
using fork please inform me.)

If you have had problems due to any of the reasons above, please test
the new packages.

The packages are available at http://www.ellert.se/twain-sane/

	Mattias