[sane-devel] fujitsu fi-4220 problem with 1.0.14 + patch

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:33:06 -0400 (EDT)

ah, yes. my fault. with older fujitsu models you have to look at the
letters in the device model name to figure out of it has certain features,
hence the string compair. with the 4x20's there are no such options, so i
should have just looked at the model code we assigned.

i will apply your fix to cvs on monday.

allan