[sane-devel] check-usb-chip request for help

Ioan-Cosmin Pop picos132004@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:48:07 +0100 (BST)

  Yes, I do have the sources of the windows driver for
the scanner Mustek BearPaw 4800TA ProII. I contacted
Mustek and they gave them to me. I had to sign a NDA,
so I can't make them public. I can't even show
portions of it... :(
  I want to write a backend for sane for this scanner.
It's not a port to a specific OS (sane can be
installed on a large number of OSs), but I am doing
the development under linux.

Cosmin

--- j d <my_techinfo_c@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi