[sane-devel] check-usb-chip request for help

Ronald Humphries rohum@gmx.de
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:39:17 +0200

Hello Cosmin,

>It's the complete driver. Anything needed to acces the
>scanner is there.
That´s good, that will make it not so difficult. So normally, we
will find all parts what we will need in the sources.
Do you got also some documentation from Mustek?

>Yes, I need help, somebody to talk to. I thought I can
>do it all alone, but I can't. I would really like you
>ground. What do you think?

Yes, I will need all informations. Then we will talk about the same
things. Do you think it will be possible to get the same as you have?
Can you ask them?

>> Normally I have some time in the evening for
>> programming, not much,
>> because I´m alone with my 4 year old kid.
>Send him all the best from me :)
Many thanks.

Do you have a step list for what has to be done, to get this into sane
working? But I think first of all, we must get the check-usb-chip
program working correctly for the scanner.

Ronald