[sane-devel] Problems with libusb and Snapscan 1236U (maybe similar to others): USB dump

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:44:26 -0500 (EST)

reset is the past tense of reset, since you asked. (dont ask, its
english).

is there any way for a backend to tell what the current status of the
toggle is, before closing the connection?

allan