[sane-devel] Microtek ScanMaker E6 and MacOS X doesnt work

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 11:57:39 -0500 (EST)

this can usually be disabled in the adapter's config screen, sometimes for
all devices, sometimes for the one problem device.

look for scsi adapter bios setup commands when booting.

allan