[sane-devel] hp2300c

Julien TIERNY julien.tierny@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:31:00 +0100

Hi all,

	I have a HP Scanjet 2400.
	Having a look at USB traces (benoit papillault's sniffer) made me realize =
its=20
protocol is very close to HP 3300's one.

=09

Le jeudi 4 Mars 2004 00:13, Frank Zago a =E9crit :
> Sanjay Chigurupati wrote:
> > Does that mean HP 2400c and HP 2300c are supported by the latest cvs
> > version of Sane?
>
> NO. sane-find-scanner might be able to tell whether this scanner is based
> on a gl646. There is no backend for that scanner.

	A project already exists (http://sourceforge.net/projects/hp3300backend).
	Right now, I'm trying to determine my scanner's compatibility with the=20
project test utilities.

	I think it would be a good point if people owning hp2300, hp3670, hp3570,=
=20
hp3690 and hp3970 did so.

	julien