[sane-devel] SANE SCSI EPSON problem]

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:59:36 -0500

This does not sounds like a lot of memory. I really have no idea how
much Sane needs.

How good are you with the compiler? If you think you can modify the
source code, go to
line 5688 and add some code before the malloc that fails. Try to malloc
memory until
you can no longer get more memory. Print the size you were able to
allocate. This gives
you some idea how much memory you have.