[sane-devel] Re: microtek slimscan C6 USB (black scans!)

Karsten Festag karsten.festag@gmx.de
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:25:31 +0100 (MET)

In Xsane try disabling the advanced option "backend calibration". If this
option checkbox isn't visible it has to be enabled in the microtek2.conf. file
(see manpage).

Regards

Karsten