[sane-devel] Re: microtek slimscan C6 USB (black scans!)

jrlannon1@cox.net jrlannon1@cox.net
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:16:11 -0500

That worked, I can now get an image, although its quality is not so good.  The image has vertical lines through-out.  I set backend-calibration to on in the microtek2.conf file and turned it off in Xsane.

Anything I can do to get rid of the vertical lines?