[sane-devel] Fujitsu Scan Partner 620c works

Garrick Sitongia sitongia@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 17:35:56 -0800

I've read suggestions that although the Fujitsu Scan Partner 620c should
work, it is untested. I took a chance and bought one on Ebay, and it works
great under SANE. I've been using Xsane to try it out and all the imaging
features seem to work. Also the Automatic Document Feeder as well as Flatbed
scanning works.

The only complaint so far is that for a Color scan there is a the 15 second
lag before scanning begins, then scanning takes 15 seconds at 300dpi.
Excellent work, thanks SANE.

Garrick Sitongia

FYI, the scanner was $130 on Ebay.