[sane-devel] CVS-Server, no space left on device

Wed, 24 Mar 2004 18:50:37 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 07:25:25PM +0100, Peter Kirchgessner wrote:
> when trying a cvs update, I get the message "can't create temporary
> directory /tmp/cvs-serv20910". Can someone please look what is happening
> on the CVS-server ?

alioth.debian.org really ran out of disk space. That's also one reason
for the trouble with the mailing lists. The bug tracking system and
other services also were down due to this. All should work now again.

Neither me nor anyone else in the sane project has root access to
alioth so we can't do anything but write bug reports in such a case.
There is a bug tracker for problems not relating to sane but alioth
itsself:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=200001&group_id=1&func=browse

Unfortunately it was also down due to the full disk.