[sane-devel] Genius colorpage vivid III

gerard klaver gerard@gkall.hobby.nl
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:15:54 +0000

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 00:25, Matt wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Gerard, thanks for the info on the avigramm unit. I have another unit here
> which I am unsure of. I have checked the unsupported units list, but the product
> id differs from the unit that I have. Sane-find-scanner is coming back with this
> output, vendor=0x0458 product=0x2004, but Scanimage doesn't identify the
> scanner. Is this one another no hoper presently?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Matt
Hello Matt,

No idee for this scanner, you should try the
sane-find-scanner version-v -v (as root)
from the sane-backend 1.0.13 or from  the sane cvs.

Maybe the scanner chip is detected, if not bad luck.

Also see the http://www.sane-project.org/contrib.html

if possible use the link to add the sane-find-scanner info to the form
so that the info can be added to the unsupported list.
--
m.vr.gr.