[sane-devel] [Fwd: Re: 20040107212953:PCScanner] Epson ES-300GS

Kevin Horn kevin@techadept.com
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:42:03 -0600

All,
I'm not subscribed to the list, but I thought your project might find
this of interest:

The Epson ES-300GS is essentially the same as the Epson ES-300C.  It
should be able to use the same drivers.  Below is a reply from Epson
support regarding this issue.

Hope you find this useful!

--
Kevin Horn