[sane-devel] Software/Driver from PentaxTech Inc.?

Felix E. Klee felix.klee.sane@gmx.net
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:15:07 +0200

Hi,

Today, I received my TravelScan PRO and would like to use it under
LINUX. On
    http://www.sane-project.org/unsupported/syscan-travelscan-pro.html
I found the following comment:
    There is a linux software/driver owned by PentaxTech Inc. but the
    installation script soesn't seem to work for everyone.

I cannot find that software/driver on the internet. Could anyone send it
to me or point me to a download location?

BTW, I plan to contact Pentax tomorrow, but I don't know how helpful
that'll be.

Felix

PS: To contact me off list don't reply but send mail to "felix.klee" at
the domain "inka.de". Otherwise your email to me might get automatically
deleted!