[sane-devel] Preserve-preview in xsane

Luca Clemente luca.clem at zerobase.it
Wed Mar 3 10:45:40 GMT 2004

Hello,
    I am using sane from many years with the xscanimage interface for which I have found really useful the option "preserve-preview" available to preserver the previous preview.
We are now switching to the xsane interface, but I have not found in the Preferences and neither in the configuration file any chance to have the same function.
Is anybody able to help me and give me some answer on this matter.
Thank you in advance
Dr. Clemente Luca - T.I.M. Srl
Via D. Alighieri, 5/a I-33080 Puja di Prata (PN) - Italia
Tel +39-0434-621900
Fax +39-0434-610427
HTTP: www.zerobase.it
e-mail: luca.clem at zerobase.it