[sane-devel] Re: microtek slimscan C6 USB

jrlannon1 at cox.net jrlannon1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 16 00:21:07 GMT 2004

I don't think we are looking at a cable or H/W issue because the scanner
works fine under OS 10.3.2 using Ed Hamrick's VueScan.

Haven't tried a more recent kernel, just used the Yellowdog 3.0.1 configured
kernel right out of the box.

You see the same error messages without the microtek module loaded.  If the
Slimscan C6 USB is connected at boot-up, the messages appear.

In the yellowdoglinux lists, someone suggested adding the line

usb /dev/usb/scanner0

into microtek2.conf.  The poster did a similar thing to the epson.conf file and
it worked for him.  I'm going to try it and see what happens.

Thanks for your response.