[sane-devel] Agfa SnapScan 1236U works again

Julien BLACHE jb@jblache.org
Sun, 02 May 2004 13:03:15 +0200

"D. Winkler" <winkler@skynet-it.de> wrote:

Hi,

>>>just want to say "hello" and "thank you very much". After the last
>>>Debian update my Agfa SnapScan 1236U works fine with libusb and
>>>Linux 2.6.3.
>> Can you give some more infos? What packages were upgraded and to
>> what versions? Are you using sane-backends-1.0.14 already?
>
> libsane and libsane-extras (didnt search where it is in, just
> installed all :-) are version 1.0.14-1

libsane-extras contains some backends not included into SANE (yet), so
yours is in libsane :) (and you can remove libsane-extras)

Currently, these backends are : niash (hp3300c), hp_rts88x (hp4470),
hp4200 (w/ Frank Zago's patches applied).

JB.

--
Julien BLACHE                                   <http://www.jblache.org>
<jb@jblache.org>                                  GPG KeyID 0xF5D65169