[sane-devel] missing PFU alias QUATO

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Tue, 4 May 2004 13:19:43 -0400 (EDT)

if it is truly pfu brand, then it may be compatible with old fujitsu
scanners using the fujitsu backend, or with old fujitsu scanpartner models
that use the avision backend. these backends both use the vendor name
returned by the scsi inq command to determin compatability, so getting
that info would be a good first start.

try sane-find-scanner -v -v and send the list the output.

what os are you using?

allan