[sane-devel] CanoScan D646U usb scanner problem

Haristh Permakay hpermakay@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 05:12:27 +0100 (BST)

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie here, so please be gentle!
Can anybody help me to solve the problem? It drives me
nut. Everytime i want to scan files/pics i've to
reboot my Linux (Fedora Core 1) to Win98.
I know that CanoScan D646U's not supported, but is
there any way so i can work my scanner with linux?
Do i have to write anything/modules perhaps?
Or are there any modules available that i can
downloaded?

Thanks & Regards,
Haristh

Note: I'm using linux-2.4.22-1.2174.nptl