[sane-devel] Mac OSX 10.3.3 - Fujitsu fi-4120C

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Fri, 7 May 2004 14:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

yes, i was going to ask how he got it working with osx :) i have rolled
your patch up with another fix of mine, but i only have linux threads to
test with. if we determine that giovanni's problem is not related, i
will commit patch to the backend.

allan