[sane-devel] Xsane "Failed to open device `umax_pp:/dev/parport0': Error during device I/O.

Chase James [Roboticon Systems] chase@roboticon.com
Fri, 14 May 2004 13:30:22 -0400

Problem Solved!
I had an extra port line in the umax_pp.conf file.  I just deleted the
port /dev/usb/scanner0 line at the end of the conf file.

Thanks stef for your help, you really pointed me in the right direction.

--

- Roboticon Systems
  Web Design|Computer Systems|Repair