[sane-devel] missing PFU alias QUATO

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Mon, 24 May 2004 09:40:28 -0400 (EDT)

to be honest, i am not sure at all that the pfu stuff is going to look=20
like fujitsu, and i cant compile anything for you for osx. all my little=20
diagnostic programs are linux sg based. so, we either need to get someone=
=20
else to modify and compile for us, or maybe give you directions on how to=
=20
do the compile.

the modifications are pretty easy.
1. get the latest sane backend cvs source code from cvs
2. using a text editor, change the FUJITSU to PFU on line 3984
3. build and install sane
4. in the fujitsu.conf file, add a line that says:
force-model M3093
5. run:
SANE_DEBUG_FUJITSU=3D128 scanimage -L 2>pfu.log

and then mail the log to me.

sorry i cant be more helpful, but i need to get my hands on the scanner,=20
or you need to brush up on your compilation skills :)

allan

--=20