[sane-devel] Umax Astra 4000U

Oliver Rauch Oliver.Rauch@Rauch-Domain.DE
27 May 2004 18:49:26 +0200

The UMAX Astra 4000U is currently not supported.

I have an USB log of the windows driver and it looks
like it is possible to add support for the scanner
to the umax scsi backend. But this takes a lot of work
and I do not have the time to care about that in
the moment. May be this year in August - we will see.

Oliver