[sane-devel] problem installing sane-backends: invalid libtool wrapper script scanimage

Mon, 31 May 2004 21:59:06 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 03:12:21PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> I guess scanning under OpenBSD is not yet for tomorrow...
> But I'm going to work on trying to make this work.

I've just successfully built sane-backends 1.0.14 on OpenBSD 3.5 i386.
USB scanning also works (basically). So I can't reproduce your problem.

Building shared libraries works but dynamic loading doesn't seem to be
supported so a big libsane-dll.so with all the backends included is
build.