[sane-devel] My Epson Perfection 636 (SCSI) no longer works?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:36:48 -0500

So it's not that the scanner all of a sudden did stop to work, you did=20=

change the configuration of your system? Recompiling the kernel=20
certainly qualifies for this.

What is /dev/scanner linked to? (Does not really play a role if you get=20=

the same behavor with "scsi EPSON", but if you have not tried to run as=20=

root when you are using "scsi EPSON" in the config file, it could be=20
important).