[sane-devel] My Epson Perfection 636 (SCSI) no longer works?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:50:48 -0500

I'm pretty sure that your problems are not related to the backend. It's=20=

more
likely that you are dealing with SCSI problems (or, as you suggest=20
hardware
problems).

You seem to have found a workaround (power-cycling the scanner).

Karl Heinz