[sane-devel] Need Driver for Mustek Paragon 1200 SP Pro , SCSI, running Mac OS 9.2

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:28:24 +0100

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 03:52:57PM -0800, Imhotep A. Ptah wrote:
> I have a Dual 450Mhz PowerPC G4 Macintosh, currently running Mac OS 9.2
> I have a Mustek Paragon 1200 SP Pro, SCSI, scanner.

This scanner is supported by SANE. It works at least on Linux/i386 and
I think I have also tested it on the *BSDs.

> Mustek is not supporting Mac OS 9.2, Does SANE have a driver I can
> use?

If you have a system supported by SANE, yes. In principle, most
unix-like systems are supported. As far as I know, MacOS 9 isn't
compatible. MacOS X should work, however.

> If there is a driver available, please direct me to it.

It's called "SANE" :-)

Everything is on http://www.sane-project.org/ .