[sane-devel] Support of TPU of Epson Perfection 1650 Photo?

Karl Heinz Kremer khk@khk.net
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:43:43 -0500 (EST)

I've CCed the sane-devel list.

The EPSON software "knows" where the individual images/slides are, and can
take the scan of a whole strip of film, or of several slides and cut it
into individual images. The Sane frontends work with too many different
backends, so that it's not possible, or very complicated to come up with a
mechanism that would allow you to seperate a scan of multiple images into
it's parts.

So, your TPU is working, but you have to do some manual work to get the
same results as with the EPSON TWAIN driver.

Karl Heinz