[sane-devel] Duplex/ADF scanner recomendation

René Rebe rene@exactcode.de
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:18:41 +0100

Hi,

Joe Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am planning to implement a scanning system and
> prefer to use Sane.  Suggestions for a well supported
> scanner that meets the following criteria would be
> much appreciated.
>
> Duplex
> ADF + flatbed
> USB 2.0 - ideal but not necessary, SCSI or usb 1.1 is
> acceptable
> Volume of 500 - 1000 pages per day

I'm working on fixing all remaining issues to fully support the Avision
AV220. I has this specs:

Duplex
ADF (no flatbed - sheetfeed)
USB 2.0
25 PPM (A4 @ 200 dpi, S/W)

It Is standing on my desk and I expect it to work at the end of this week.

Or the "AV3200C", "AV3600" are another choices - they are flatbed and
SCSI - but they are not yet tested, although I expect them to just work.

> Thanks for your input.

Your,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
             http://www.exactcode.de | http://www.exactcode.de/t2