[sane-devel] Duplex/ADF scanner recomendation

m. allan noah anoah@pfeiffer.edu
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:12:17 -0500 (EST)

--1386613362-1707510355-1101305537=:6639

you may also want to look at the fujitsu fi-4220C. adf and flatbed, scsi
and usb 1.1. pretty expensive (~$1000 US) and sane support is not perfect,
but we are working on it as time permits. works well enough for my black
and white adf and occasional color flatbed needs. works better over scsi.

allan