[sane-devel] Re: Error during device I/O

t takahashi gambarimasu+spamsucks@gmail.com
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:48:58 -0700

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:05:42 +0100, Henning Meier-Geinitz
<henning@meier-geinitz.de> wrote:
> Try something like this:
> count=1
> while \
>   scanimage -v --batch=aaa--%02d--line300.pnm --batch-count=1 --batch-start=$count
> do
>   sleep 10
>   count=$(($count + 1))
> done

If anything that made it worse.  The i/o errors happen just as
frequently if not more so.  So the delay simply is not helping.
Thanks for the suggestion.  It sounded great, but that's not it for
some reason.

Has anybody been able to look at the debugging output?  Sorry for the
delay.  My internet connection went down.  Is it a SANE thing?  A USB
thing?

I'm getting really desperate, to the point of even buying a new
scanner or even trying to use the far too pointyclicky Windows
drivers.