[sane-devel] scanning via network

Christoph Knauer christoph.knauer@web.de
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:46:20 +0200

--nextPart1419820.9XbQ2pkNat

Hi People,

I've just build me a new backend-package from sourcen, where I used newer c=
ode=20
for microtek2 (from karsten festag) which works now with SM X6 and LightLid=
35=20
(the scannerlamp now is of if I use the lightlid).

But now there is a network-problem since I'm using this "new" backend-packa=
ge:=20
I can't scan on my network anymore. To compile only the microtek2-code was=
=20
changed, all other stuff was used before, too.

When I've a look into my xinetd.log, there are these entries:

> 04/10/5@17:49:02: START: sane from=3D192.168.10.1
> 04/10/5@23:39:51: EXIT: sane status=3D0 duration=3D21049(sec)
> --------------------------^ before using the "new" microtek2
> 04/10/6@10:15:59: START: sane from=3D192.168.10.1
> 04/10/6@10:15:59: EXIT: sane status=3D127 duration=3D0(sec)
> --------------------------^ after using the "new" microtek2

I've looked for all my conf-files, and they seems to be unchanged.

Any Ideas?

Thanx, Christoph

PS: I'm sorry, but my english is not very well
=2D-=20
GPG-Fingerprint: 171A 6F66 52E5 A6CE D664 2427 832F E711 7442 8261
=2D----
alles rund um 1&1 Internet (ISDN, DSL, und vieles mehr)
unter http://www.profiseller.de/shop/christoph-knauer